Website Chico's FAS, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Chicos FAS Inc in Geneva, IL
Job Reference #: 2584
forType of work: part-time
forGeneva Commons, Geneva, IL
forType of job: part-time
forJoin our stylish team, dedicated to a style and social experience that inspires women to express their individuality. forfor We are adjusting our minimum hire age for this location to 16 to support vacation hire. Please note that these are seasonal positions and employment will end no later than January 16, 2022.
for Position target
for The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer- and product-centric sales culture, in which our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is accomplished by performing various sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, stock processing, and warehouse organization. We love what we do and believe that with our teams, we are the most wonderful place to work, learn and grow. forfor Functional responsibilities
for Operational excellence
- Process merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment on the sales floor, rearranging merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Ensures that new products are marketed and marketedproperly represented in a timely manner.
- Correctly enter all receipt documents in the computer system, reconcile merchandise invoices with received items as appropriate. Complete store-to-store transfers and location requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensures visual package materials, accessories, and signage are received and processed in a timely manner. Properly stores warehouse hardware, hangers, poster stands, etc.
- Participate in price changes and sales.
- Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
- Help with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc., as directed.
- Help with the cleaning and organization of the boutique
- Models, supports and promotes the principles and standards of the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS), offering a consistent omnichannel experience
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Seeks personal development opportunities and promptly solicits feedback
Other assigned tasks. forfor This position can be found in various brands. Some features may vary from brand to brand. forfor Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
- Mustbe 18 years of age or older ** Except for temporary and seasonal hiring needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong skills organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn or adapt to company-provided technology
- Must be able to work most of the shift on their feet
- Ability to work quickly and within strict deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to visual merchandising techniques and desired product placement.
- Communicate with customers, associates and management; use/communicate with headsets
- Regular attendance is essential for this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work flexible work hours is required, including nights, weekends, and holidays. for
- Constant walking/standing: 67-100% of 8 hour shift
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds. – 1-33% of 8 hour shift
- Frequent escalation: 34% -66% of the 8 hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our store teams. When we have a vacant position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match the requirements of our position. You can apply to any location or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not becurrently available. Accommodation is available for job seekers with disabilities. To request accommodations during the application process, contact your local store manager for assistance. forforChico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. forforApply now
Company: Chico’s FAS, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Geneva, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org