Website Chico's FAS, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Chicos FAS Inc in Gilbert, AZ
Job ref: 5623
Category: Retail Sales Employee
Job Type: Part-time
San Tan Village, Gilbert, Arizona
Employment type: Part-time
Join our chic team, dedicated to a stylish and social experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting management in promoting a customer-centric and product-centric sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations. including the guarantee of a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do and believe that with our teams we are the most amazing place to work, learn and grow!
- Satisfy the company’s sales objectives by using sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selection or helps locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and wishes.
- Maintains knowledge of ongoing sales and promotions; keeps prices and visual standards.
- Maintain standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participate in visual directives, including monthly sets of the shop and maintenance of the areas.
- Modela and promotes the principles and standards of Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS), delivering a cohesive omnichannel experience.
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer problems.
- Ensures a fast and efficient registration experience by staying up to date on policies relating to payments, accepting coupons, returns and exchanges, security practices and other applicable operations.
- Strengthens decisions purchase at the checkout and achieve additional goals, including gift card sales.
- Enrolls customers in the reward program.
- Builds and maintains a strong customer following through customer and the wardrobe.
- Knows the current fit of the product and the style assortment offers in-store and online.
- Maintains consistent communication with customers through the use of the customer book .
- Supports restocking activities that keep the store full and abundant.
- Helps locate order fulfillment.
- Assistance with visual directives , including floor sets, modification windows, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as indicated.
- Helping to clean and organize the boutique
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Look for opportunities for personal development and promptly solicit feedback.
Other tasks assigned.
This position can be found in multiple brands. Some tasks may vary from one brand to another.
- DiplomaHigh school or equivalent
- Experience in retail or sales preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn or adapt to the technology provided by the company
- Strong organizational skills and multi-task skills in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with clients, associates and executives
- Regular attendance is essential for this position to ensure adequate coverage to achieve corporate objectives. The ability to work with flexible working hours is required, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Constant walking/standing- 67-100% 8 hour shifts
- Occasional lifting up to 50lbs- 1-33% of 8- one hour shift
- Frequent climbing – 34% -66% of the 8 hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting nominations for top talent to join our store teams. When we have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match our position requirements. You can apply in any place or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not be currently open. Accommodation is available for job applicants with disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process, please contact your local Store Manager for assistance.
0686 Village of San Tan
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colorskin, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply ”
Company: Chico’s FAS, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Gilbert, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.