Website Chico's FAS, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Chicos FAS Inc in Lincolnshire, IL
Job ref. No .: 5087
Brand: Shared Services FAS, Inc di Chico
Category: Retail Sales Employee
Job Type: Part-time
Lincolnshire Commons, Lincolnshire, IL
Employment type: Part-time
Join our chic team, dedicated to a stylish and social experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
We are adjusting the minimum hiring age for this location to 16 to support the vacation hiring. Please note that these are seasonal roles and the occupation will end by January 16, 2022.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting management in promoting a customer-centric and product-centric sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations. including the guarantee of a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do and believe that with our teams we are the most amazing place to work, learn and grow!
- Satisfy the company’s sales objectives by using sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommend the selection of merchandise or help identify or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and wishes.
- Maintain knowledge of ongoing sales and promotions; maintains prices and visual standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise management, presentation,in loss prevention and all other duties as directed by management.
- Participate in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Models and promotes Most Amazing PersonalService (MAPS) principles and standards, delivering a cohesive omnichannel experience.
- Ensures prompt resolution of customers.
- Ensures a fast and efficient registration experience by staying up to date on policies relating to payments, acceptance of coupons, returns and exchanges, security practices and other applicable operations.
- Strengthen purchase decisions at the checkout and achieve additional goals, including gift card sales.
- Enrolls customers in the reward program.
- Builds and maintains a strong customer following through clientele and wardrobe.
- Knows the current fit of the product and the assortment of styles offered in-store and online.
- Maintains consistent communication with the customer through the use of the customer book.
- Supports restocking activities that keep the store full and abundant.
- Helps locate order fulfillment.
- Assistance with visual directives , including floors, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as indicated.
- Helping to clean and organize the boutique
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Look for opportunities for personal development and solicitpromptly feedback.
Other tasks assigned.
This position can be found in multiple brands. Some tasks may vary from one brand to another.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old ** Except temporarily, seasonal hiring needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn or adapt to the technology provided by the company
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with customers, collaborators and management
- Regular presence is essential for this position to ensure adequate coverage to achieve corporate objectives. Ability to work with flexible working hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays are required
- Constant walking/standing – 67-100% 8 hour shifts
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs – 1-33% shifts of 8 hours
- Frequent climbing – 34% -66% of the 8 hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting nominations for top talent to join our store teams. When we have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match our position requirements. You can apply for any position or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not be currently open.Accommodation is available for job seekers with disabilities. To request accommodation during the application process, please contact your local Store Manager for assistance.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, skin color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or gender expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply ”
Company: Chico’s FAS, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com