Website Cerner Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Cerner Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
If you’re out to change the world in ways that matter, we want to hear from you. As a Cerner Associate, you will be joining an inclusive, diverse, social and innovative workplace that has a strong emphasis on developing talent and promotion from within.
The Integrated Technologies Owner position offers an excellent opportunity to perform in a client-facing role and to also gain experience in Cerner’s wide portfolio of clinical applications. Cerner offers full training in the tools you will be using in your role and our aim is to ensure that associates are continually trained during their career to stay up to date in all the tasks they will be performing. The Integrated Technologies Owner is part of our regional Engagement Management team that works across the Middle East and occasionally supports projects across the international space.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years related work experience, plus
- Plus 2 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 1 year in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, project/program management, client relationship management and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Project Management Experience leading a diverse workforce
- PMP certified
- Healthcare IT Experience
- Must be Saudi National
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Company: Cerner Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com