Cerner Corporation careers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Consultant III (Saudi National)
Website Cerner Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Cerner Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
If you’re out to change the world in ways that matter, we want to hear from you. As a Cerner Associate, you will be joining an inclusive, diverse, social and innovative workplace that has a strong emphasis on developing talent and promotion from within.
Cerner is looking for a Consultant III to join the Clinical Consulting team in the Middle East and Africa. This is an exciting team that looks to push the boundaries of what can be done and is part of the wider organization of Cerner Consulting. You will be part of a dynamic team in which collaborative working will be paramount. As well as delivering value to clients, you will be expected to contribute and identify areas for process improvement internally.
As a Consultant III with Cerner clients to deliver consulting services. You will consult with clients on service line workflow and guide them through interdependencies and design decision impacts. You will provide solution oversight, direction, and expertise to stakeholders. Drive client-specific solution configuration design to meet workflow requirements and make recommendations to clients.
As a Consultant III you will mitigate solution risks and issues, execute workflow and process improvement strategies, You will also lead client meetings and events, and drive internal team initiatives.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years related work experience
- Plus 2 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 1 year in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 3 years of Software implementation work experience
- Must be Saudi National
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Company: Cerner Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.