Are you looking for a Job at Cerebral in United States
About the work
* This job is 100% remote in the US *
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we’ve grown from 5 people in a different WeWork brand to more than 2,000 team members across the United States, working hand in hand to transform access to mental health care for people. high quality in scale. Our team will not stop building, growing and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high quality mental health care without the high cost, waiting time and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company of all time to unicorn status, having raised more than $162 million and achieving a valuation in excess of $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap and Oak HC/FT.
It’s just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help to transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
About the role:
This role will directly support the general manager of self-paid D2C plans, will have high leadership exposure, and will regularly work with roles such as Growth and Marketing, Clinical Operations and Product Management. Growth & Profitability Associate must be an ambitious self-starter who understands how to measure, analyze and improve the strategic, financial and operational metrics of a D2C subscription-based business. a candidateA successful person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and display an ownership mindset balanced with exceptional collaboration skills. You should be excited about the opportunity to use data and analytics to drive growth and profitability for our largest business unit.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly motivated and fast-growing team.
- Own growth and profitability analysis, data tracking and KPI measurement for our largest business units
- Extract insights from data to provide leadership guidance on opportunities to improve business performance and manage risk
- Support go-to-market strategy, pricing, product roadmap for our largest business units business
- Monitor demand and supply metrics to ensure effective clinician capacity and utilization and inform allocation of marketing spend
- Conduct business research, analysis and modeling to deliver leadership insights and inform sound financial decisions that drive service quality while balancing business perspectives
- Engage regularly with executive leadership to communicate progress and goals
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment banking and/or experience in a Product role, product marketing, internal strategy, FP&A, or operations in a technology company
- Strong skillsQuantitative metrics and knowledge of key business financial and operational metrics
- Ability to balance the strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail as you drive initiatives operationally
- Strong management skills projects with the ability to manage multiple projects and generate consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Resources, persistence and ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Skill and Experience Bonus
- Familiarity with the tools we currently use:Looker, Chargebee, Iterable, Asana
- Experience in health, health technology or mental health environments
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.