Are you looking for a Job at Centrica in Northern Borders Region
About the job
PH Jones Electrician
PH Jones are looking for an Electrician to join our Social Housing team in the Scottish Borders working on our Housing Association contract. We are looking for people who are passionate about driving change, making customer’s lives and experiences better, and being part of a company that allows you to be at our best.
- £27,000 + uncapped OTE circa £40k
- Permanent 40 hours a week
- Fully Costed Van & Fuel Card
- Full Uniform & PPE
- Productivity Bonus
- Complete annual electrical checks on boilers and cylinders.
- Installation of new boiler wiring
- General fault finding on electrical heating systems
- Prepare and maintain records of completed work
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable procedures and safety measures
- Uphold PH Jones and British Gas company standards at all times
- Offer excellent customer service on every job
- Adapting to a wide variety of different working environments
- Must hold a valid in date driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Must hold a valid right to work in the UK
- Must hold minimum qualifications of 18th Edition electrical
- Must be confident and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Holiday 25 days + bank holiday
- Full sick pay following successful probationary period
- Company matched contribution Pension Scheme up to 3%
- Group income protection, Life Assurance & Accident Insurance
- Level 2 Private Healthcare plan (Partial subsidy with Company)
- Take Part in an Electric Vehicle Trial. Company Target to be have full electric fleet by 2025
- Renewables Upskill Potential (Net Zero Carbon)
- Online GP service
- Annual pay review
- Access to Centrica internal vacancies
- Centrica Benefits via the Offer Store – Offers with high street partners and discounts
At PH Jones we want everyone to feel like they are part of a caring business who benefit from being part of Centrica Plc, a FTSE 250 company. Our employees play a key role in driving forward with our strategy. Our reward packages ensure we recognise passionate and hardworking members of the team with many great opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career both within PH Jones and the wider Centrica Group.
Everything we deliver to our customers is underpinned by our ways of working which ensure we work to safely and everyone returns home to their families.
PH Jones was acquired by British Gas in 2011 and is a key member of the Centrica Group. You will be joining a growing team of permanent and contract heating engineers to meet the needs of our customers when they need it most.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the ‘Apply‘ button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Northern Borders Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com