Are you looking for a Job at Catchafire in Phoenix, AZ
About the job
Help LatinaGeeks assess the current state of their social media pages and gain actionable recommendations on how to improve presence and engagement.
Our mission is to empower and inspire adult Latinas by sharing technical knowledge, business skills, and entrepreneurship resources through hands-on workshops and community events.
#LatinaGeeks is a nonprofit organization with chapters across the western United States. Our chapters are led by volunteers who are the heart and soul of the organization. Their contributions and leadership are critical to fulfilling our mission. Lead volunteers play a vital role in helping to create an organizational culture to support and empower women in technology, while also fostering global citizens and powerful agents of change here in the United States.
Fun Fact About Us
#LatinaGeeks is an organization of amazing Latinas who are empowering, educating and inspiring other Latinas to embrace tech and entrepreneurship skills. It’s always a great time to get to learn from the executive team, chapter leads, and members!
What You’ll Work On
- Profile & page setup assessment of whether relevant information and fields are filled
- Statistics on posts, engagement, and follower demographics
- Evaluation of strengths and weaknesses as well as recommendations to improve
We are looking for help to do a Social Media audit on our Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram pages.
Our main channels to post and engage with members is our Instagram and Facebook page. We use our LinkedIn profile to promote events and announcements for future partners and sponsors. Our social media calendar tries to post at least 3 times a week to keep engagement high. We are looking for insights to see where our posts need improvement and how to optimize our social media content.
- Social Media
- Background in social media, online marketing, or communications
- Deep understanding of social networking sites
- Experience working in online brand development a plus
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-10 hours over 1-3 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com