Website CareMetx, LLC
Are you looking for a Job at CareMetx LLC in Phoenix, AZ
From admission to results, CareMetx is dedicated to supporting the patient journey by providing core services, innovative technology and data for decision-making to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device innovators. CareMetx is a growing organization that has developed an industry leading patient access platform in conjunction with our service center team. The combination of technology and services is central to our offering to pharmaceutical manufacturers. forfor Position: Data entry specialist
for Position summary
for Under the overall supervision of the supervisor and manager, the data entry specialist provides exemplary service to multiple clients, including product manufacturers, physicians, patients, and internal clients. It contributes to the profitability of CareMetx by ensuring personal productivity and efficient use of material resources. forfor Main duties and responsibilities
- Maintains effective systems to support timely disclosure of accurate information to diverse clients.
- Responsible for receiving all program-specific correspondence, including documents sent by mail and fax.
- Records the information in the appropriate database and sorts all program-specific mail to the reimbursement advocate, reimbursement specialist, and/or the appropriate management team.
- Responsible for the investigation of the payer andthe administration of territory allocation.
- Distributes reports daily and disseminates information to appropriate distribution providers, reimbursement advocate, reimbursement specialist, and/or administrative team.
- Maintains and promotes a positive and professional working relationship with associates and management.
- Comply with all appropriate program policies and procedures.
- Work on moderate-scope problems where data analysis requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercise your judgment within defined standard operating procedures to determine the appropriate action.
- Usually receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Performs related tasks as assigned. for
Experience and educational requirements
for Previous 1 year of professional work experience in a healthcare or customer service setting. forfor Minimum requirements of skills, knowledge and abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong computer application skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible to new situations. for
for The physical demands described here are representative of what an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations can be made for people with disabilities to perform essential functions. for
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee should sit down regularly.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. for
for The characteristics of the work environment described here are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to allow people with disabilities to perform essential functions. forforThe noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. forfor Programming
for Must be flexible in terms of time and schedule
forOvertime may be required from time to time
forMust be willing to work weekends if necessary to meet business demands
for CareMetx considers equivalent combinations of experience and education for most jobs. All candidates who believe they have equivalent experience and education are encouraged to apply. forforAt CareMetx we work hard, we believe in what we do and we want to be a company that does the right thing for our employees. Our niche industry is an integral player in delivering specialty products and devices to patients in need by managing reimbursements for those products, identifying alternative financing when insurers fail to pay, and providing clinical services. forfor CareMetx is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin. ”
Company: CareMetx, LLC
Vacancy Type: $32,000/yr – $55,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.