Are you looking for a Job at Careem in Pakistan
Note: This is a permanent, full-time and remote opportunity for applicants residing in Pakistan or Egypt
The mission of the Careem AI team is to generate competitive value from data at scale by creating AI models to optimize user experiences, decision making, operational efficiency and drive AI ecosystem of the region. As one of the technical leaders of this team, you will be at the forefront of fulfilling this mission. You will work with the region’s top data science talents to solve the region’s day-to-day problems through well-integrated and democratized experimentation and state-of-the-art AI across our diverse products and platforms.
- Working on the development of our internal Feature Store platform: low-latency storage of features for Machine Learning and Analytics purposes
- Develop new and enhances existing functionality of a Feature Store platform using Kotlin .
- Empower internal Data Scientist teams by simplifying their daily work during creating and implementing Data Science models in production
- Writing high-quality, performing and reliable code that powers the production infrastructure of every Data Science project
- Working at Close contact with other engineers on the team to build highly scalable and robust backend services
- Contribute and maintain CI/CD pipelines for applications and frameworks
- Participate in growthand contribute to the AI community of the region.
- 7 years of professional experience in software development in the creation of scalable microservices S, using Python , Java , Go or Kotlin .
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data platforms and tools , including Hadoop , Spark , Kafka .
- A degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, computational mathematics, computer engineering, or software engineering.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of computer science, including structures data, algorithms, complexity analysis.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems in a cloud-based environment.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other rapid iteration methods for development of the product.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the entire software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, compilation, testing and operations processes.
- A strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated work style with a strong personal mastery of problem solving.
- Deep understanding of relevant design patterns, software architecture approaches and coding best practices.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org