Canon EMEA Vacancies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – CME- Channel Specialist KSA
Website Canon EMEA
Are you looking for a Job at Canon EMEA in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-2 level, responsible for the IT channel in the assigned territory. Tier-2 is defined as the reseller of Canon Products who purchases Canon products from Canon’s designated distributors (business partners) and will be responsible for Channel Penetration, Demand Generation, Brand Visibility and Enhance Canon MASH in the assigned territories.
What We Give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Channel, Account, and Competition Mapping.
- Develop Canon’s “Reach” within Tier 2s Channels.
- Day to Day of Tier 1 partner inventory analysis and implement necessary actions to enhance its healthy sell-out.
- Establish Tier 2 contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Tier 2 partner (Account Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon Products at the account utilizing the relationship established with the T2 dealer.
- Product training to Tier 2 Salesmen and Merchandisers.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and the Tier 1 partner.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marcom team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the Channel Partner program in the country with the regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving in-store visibility, developing of localized POS materials and display stands.
- Collaborate with our After Sales Services department to ensure optimal QOS within End Users
What we ask
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company /industry, national distributor – Desirable
- Work experience in the B2C, with an understanding of Retailers, Online Sales, Consumer Electronics Channel, Independent Resellers / System Integrators – Essential
- High level of written and spoken communications – Essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude, and communication style – Essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – Essential.
- Language English & Arabic – Essential.
- Saudi National – Essential.
You will need
- Very Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.
Company: Canon EMEA
Vacancy Type: Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.