Website Canadian University Dubai
This Job Listing is about Canadian University Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2022
About the job
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) is recruiting for academic talent with a good academic track-record of teaching and publication.
Established in 2006, CUD is one of the most promising universities in the Middle East, Africa and South Asian region, QS Ranked in the top 2% of Universities in the world, the #1 university in Dubai, and 25th in the Arab Region, according to the QS Arab Region rankings 2022. CUD has an excellent reputation as the leading portal to world-class Canadian higher education. As we are in the process of propelling the university’s development to the next level, we are introducing an all-new discovery-rich curriculum to motivate students to not only learn, but discover at CUD.
With the world’s fastest growing population, Dubai is home to an exciting, diverse, multi-cultural blend of young, dynamic, professionals, all drawn to the Emirate for its unrivalled lifestyle and the outstanding employment prospects.
The Faculty of Management invites applications for Full-time academics holding a Ph.D. with a specialization in the following areas:
- 2 Marketing Faculty – Assistant or Full Professor
- 2 Strategic Management Faculty – Assistant or Associate Professor
- 1 International Business Faculty – Assistant or Associate Professor
- 1 Corporate Finance Faculty – Associate or Full Professor
- 1 Data Analytics – Associate or Full Professor
- Completed Ph.D. (or Masters as specified) from an accredited university with a specialization in the specific field.
- Non-PhD holders need not apply.
- Minimum of college-level teaching experience.
- Utilizes innovative teaching strategies.
- Demonstrated research agenda in the area of expertise.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse student population.
- Contacts with industry leaders and ability to expand university-industry partnerships.
- Evidence of experience with course development.
Candidates must also have strong publishing and teaching records and exhibit commitment to undergraduate and graduate education. Licensure in the country of origin is a plus. Evidence of scholarly and/or professional contributions in the form of publications.
Please note: Preference will be given to candidates with Canadian affiliation in the form of Canadian citizenship, Canadian qualifications, and some form of linkage to Canada/North America.
· Application materials must be submitted via email: [email protected]
· Required materials include: a CV, cover letter, a research statement, a statement of teaching philosophy, teaching evaluations (if available), reprints or links to reprints for up to three publications and contact information for three references.
· Why don’t you get to know us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHKBqBTnLk
· Only those shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
This posting will close on April 8th, 2022 at 5:00 pm. No applications will be accepted after this time.
Thank you for your application!
Company: Canadian University Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A