This Job Listing is about SEPHORA in Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2022
At Sephora, we stand together, and we stand for something more. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. We embrace uniqueness, unleash creativity, and pursue progress every day. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty.
Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
- Own the CRM Management Lead strategy and executive as per the requirements and localization required for the Middle East and its markets.
- Leverage of data to reach conclusions based on the findings and constantly improve the performance.
- Work as part of a global team, proactively participating in the development and delivery of global initiatives and operate on both a strategic policy and tactical implementation level.
- Support the other actors of the CRM team and cross functional teams to ensure a smooth coordination and execution of the 360 CRM strategy.
- Build the omnichannel CRM communications strategies for the 6 ME countries (Qatar, BAH, KUW, KSA, UAE, Oman) to recruit, retain customers and increase their value (mapping the customer journey, identify the right balance in terms of commercial pressure and commercial pressure and build clear guidelines).
- Leverage on personalization to enhance the customer journey and engage our customers through the CRM action plan.
- Reinforce campaign strategy through A/B testing & build guidelines and best practices for CRM communication accordingly.
- Analyze reports for all CRM campaigns (main email metrics/ GA results/ Additional effects/ ROI) and Identify improvement axis & set up related actions.
- Manage the relationship with the communication agency and other parties of all our CRM creatives.
- Partner with internal cross functional teams to support Sephora strategy while keeping on building and increasing customer relationship.
- Set up an agile methodology to improve our time to market to send campaigns while increasing the performance of our communications.
- Enhance the customer journey on the website by always adapting & upgrading the content linked to the loyalty program.
- Contribute in re-building the brand platform for the loyalty program.
- Work with the central team to upgrade the tool and explore its full capacity.
- Work closely with the central team based in France on all 360 CRM projects (database deduplication/ Triggers migration/ New triggers launch/ personalization/ focus groups/ RTLE/ New loyalty programme).
- Lead Campaign team to ensure productive cross functional relationships with teams and suppliers for smooth and timely execution.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY:
- 3+ years experience in Campaign Management at a brand or agency.
- She/He must have Expertise in Customer Relationship Management tools from a business perspective and a strong marketing background with ability to implement and measure effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Most importantly the Campaign Lead must be people oriented and have an excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- It is essential to have the ability to work cross functionally and accomplish objectives through teamwork as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ideal experience from Fashion, Retail, Consumer Goods/FMCG industry background.
- Original and out of the box thinker.
- Knowledgeable in beauty and cosmetics trends.
- Great time-management and organizational skills.
- An incredible attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Responsive and a great multitasker.
- Energetic, passionate and highly motivated.
- Thrives as part of a team.
- Adaptable and self-starter.
Most importantly, the Campaign Management Lead needs to live and breathe the Sephora Culture, DNA and Employee Value propositions (EVP). She/He need to have excellent authentic communication and influencing skills and be energized by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. He/She need to be a leader with confidence born from self-belief.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.