Website BluePath Finance, Inc
This Job Listing is about BluePath Finance, Inc in McLean, VA 2022
BluePath is a leading financier of sustainable infrastructure. We fund distributed energy projects through a broad range of financial structures, all of which share a common outcome – steering the course of our climate towards sustainability.
The Business Development Associate will work closely with a multi-disciplined team to grow BluePath’s business by prospecting new channel partners and building upon our current customer base, bringing their outreach experience, relationships, and knowledge to qualify and close high-value opportunities. Candidates with distributed energy project development, technical, structuring, or asset management experience that enjoy customer discovery and relationship management are encouraged to apply. Additionally, candidates coming from finance, investment banking with energy infrastructure M&A experience are encouraged to apply.
The territories are one of the following; West, East or Central, United States.
BluePath is happy to mentor and train candidates with finance/ business acumen, resilient demeanor, and strong interpersonal skills.
BluePath is a tight and supportive team, ….come join us!
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, STEM, business, or related field and 5+ years of related work experience or demonstrated expertise in related fields.
- Working knowledge of Solar PPA’s and other energy project finance structures.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, and reflective listening as well as strong writing skillset
- High integrity and excellent references
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers’ key decision-makers, build rapport, and influence
- Formal training in negotiation and consultive sales strategy and tactics
- Solid analytical skills: recognize, prioritize critical path actions to resolve customer and/or work product issues to move deals forward
- Expertise in managing multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to navigate sometimes difficult or delicate situations with customers to reach positive outcomes and develop long-term business relationships.
- High level of intellectual drive to gain subject matter expertise in assigned and related fields; a desire to grow your sales, finance, legal and technical skillsets
- Ability to work and collaborate within a multifunctional organization that includes structuring, underwriting, investment, asset management, legal and regulatory teams.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility, comfort with organizational change and growth
Company: BluePath Finance, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA
Application Deadline: N/A