Bupa vacancy in Riyadh Region – CBT Therapist (Remote Worker)
Are you looking for a Job at Bupa in Riyadh Region
About the job
Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT)
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 pro-rata
Part Time hours (minimum 2x days per week)
These roles will be hired on a remote working basis (to be discussed at interview)
- Are you a BABCP accredited Therapist?
- Do you thrive on empowering your client’s lifestyle and mental wellbeing?
- Do you want to work for a not-for-profit organisation that wants to bring the best out of your career?
If so, let’s have a conversation about opportunities with Bupa where we’ll offer you a flexible working pattern giving you the time to care for your client’s needs.
For a confidential chat please email [email protected] where we can answer any questions. Get in touch or apply today!
Providing high intensity CBT sessions on a 1-2-1 basis, you will treat clients referred from our insurance business who need support with their mental health and wellbeing. Working remotely initially you will be a first point of clinical contact for people with potential mental health issues and concerns and you will provide a high quality, effective and safe mental wellbeing service across agreed sectors of care via MS Teams.
At some point these roles will be able to safely transition to providing face to face sessions with clients working at one of our Bupa Health Clinics or the nearest Bupa office – but remote clinical delivery also forms part of our longer-term strategy so we are also recruiting these roles to work on a remote basis indefinitely.
So, what’s in it for you?
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
We want our Therapists to feel motivated and rewarded. So, we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits, including:
- Subsidised membership through GYMPASS giving access to various UK wide gyms
- Supporting your CPD and giving you access to projects driving innovation with our current service for new and existing clients
- One hour paid for supervision each month
- Doubling your pension contributions capped up to 12%
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell – pro-rata for part-time roles
- Bupa health insurance giving you the assurance that we’re there on hand when you need support
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Various other benefits and online discounts
We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.
What are we looking for in our CBT Therapists?
- BABCP accreditation
- Experience in a similar role providing high intensity CBT interventions and managing own caseload
- IT Skills including proficiency using Microsoft Systems as well as electronic medical record systems
- Diverse and varied clinical experience to draw upon
- Ability to present to groups and deliver training workshops also preferred
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
How To Apply
Click on the link below or f or a confidential chat please email [email protected] where we can answer any questions. Get in touch or apply today!
Job Posting End Date
21 Nov 2021
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.