Website Bunzl Distribution NA
Are you looking for a Job at Bunzl Distribution NA in Tempe, AZ
The position of Inside Sales Representative is oriented towards a highly motivated person to cultivate new business opportunities for R3 redistribution. Your career path has many avenues at your disposal to be successful. Are you looking to advance at a pace that matches your ambitions and abilities? We at Bunzl understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, not only will you be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but you can rest assured that there will be new opportunities to advance into your future.
- Outbound phone sales to increase sales through existing accounts, as well as research and build business with new accounts
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to build relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement and manage pricing strategies within selected accounts
- Conduct market and customer research online to optimize lead generation
- Work with manufacturer representatives to sell promotional items
- Attend sales meetings and meet sales manager regularly
- Utilize all Dimensions of Professional Selling (VIP) techniques and methodologies ) appropriate
- On-site e-commerce expert
- High school diploma or equivalent, degree in professional sales, marketing or business a plus
- The ideal candidate will be highly trained and will show learning skills, master and present the company’s value proposition
- Hathe desire and aspiration to learn, train and develop skills in external sales positions
- Must be an enterprising; able to work independently with minimal and very strong supervision in getting interested customers over the phone
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of employees , managers and external parties
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Requires the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
So what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the cleaning and hygiene, food processing, grocery, health care, non-food retail and safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $ 10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With over 5,000 employees and over 400,000 supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunities. It is the policy established to attract and retain the most independently qualified peopleand by race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status as required by law.
Equal opportunities for employers/protected veterans/people with disabilities ”
Company: Bunzl Distribution NA
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.