Website Bunzl Distribution NA
Are you looking for a Job at Bunzl Distribution NA in Tempe, AZ
About the work
Bunzl is an essential business and we are busier than ever. We are immediately hiring full-time staff members for our warehouse. The Warehouse Order Selector will perform a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing stock, picking and filling stock orders, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Click below to get an inside look at what it’s like to be on the Bunzl team!
What do you get out of it?
The advantages of being a Bunzl team member don’t stop being part of a great team or being valued as our main asset. We offer a full range of benefits to help our team members take care of themselves and their families today, tomorrow and into the future.
- Medical, dental and eye benefits within 30 days – minimum 30 hours per week
- Paid free time – vacation, illness, holidays and free time
- 401K com generous company game
Requirements for success:
- Dedicated, hardworking, self-taught
- The desire to learn new skills and work in a team
Bunzl is a leading supplier and distributor across the country. We’ve been around since the early 1980s and have grown over the years to a $10 billion dollar business. We operate 100 distribution centers from coast to coast in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
What we believe
We believe in the power of people . We put our people first.
- We believe that through diversity we build strength.
- We believe that an entrepreneurial spirit offers endless possibilities.
- We believe that together we can achieve anything.
- We believe that through innovation we can find dynamic solutions.
- We believe that motivated people create happy customers.
- We believe that everyone counts at Bunzl.
- We believe that when you join our team, your potential is limitless.
At Bunzl, we believe in you!
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable working environment and a full range of benefits, including a 401k with a company pair.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is an established policy to attract and retain the most qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities ”
Company: Bunzl Distribution NA
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.