Are you looking for a Job at Bungalow in United States
Bungalow is the largest and fastest growing roommate housing company in the United States. We are on a mission to create a world where everyone can truly feel at home, wherever they want to live. forfor We work with homeowners across the US to take the hassle out of property management and maximize what they earn so we can provide renters with the best homes the market has to offer. forforAnd we know that living with roommates can be challenging, but we think it’s worth it. We’re taking the hassles out of moving and everyday life, and we’re providing an affordable product that helps people live in cities where they have better access to opportunity. forforJoin our community! Bungalow is looking for a Content Manager to own our content strategy. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, expert storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to work closely with product, design, growth, marketing, sales, and customer experience. Within this scope, this person will collaborate in the continuous evolution of our messaging, tone and content strategy, and will write a copy at all touch points (product launches, digital products, marketing channels, life cycle and more) . The right writer has a conversational tone, wit, and a warm touch. forfor What will you do?
- Monitor and write allcopies across all marketing channels: manage and prioritize the copy workflow and ensure consistency, brand voice, and best practices for each.
- Champion brand express yourself and collaborate across the organization to ensure that all copies in all departments are representative of the brand
- Help launch new products by developing product positioning at via email, website and marketing channels, collaborating with the product development team to support launches.
- Work closely with the Growth, Marketing, and Product teams to test new ad and copy ideas on an ongoing basis. across channels, learn what works well, and continually optimize
- Help develop email campaigns in partnership with the Lifecycle team, execute copy, and work with design to bring all concepts of email
- Partner with the technology team to improve site storytelling and our messaging strategy, while delivering copy for new landing pages, modules, ongoing tests and optimizations
Who are you
- 4 years of writing/content experience; previous startup experience preferred
- Understanding of own, earned and paid marketing channels
- Impeccable writing skills
- Strong project management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to act fast and in real time, testing, learning and iterating rapidly
- A high sense of ownership and responsibility
- A proactive and collaborative approach; you love working with people and people love working with you
What we value
- Build better. Always challenge the status quo, constantly looking for ways to improve throughout the organization.
- Focus on impact. Set priorities ruthlessly and keep asking, \”Do you scale?\”
- First, the community. We are always looking for ways to make our applicants, clients, and teammates feel more at home. We are the constant and reliable source for new and old members.
- Obsessed with feedback. We constantly seek feedback (from clients and teammates) to find ways to improve our experience in all facets of the organization. We never settle for the status quo, we constantly drive progress and growth by challenging our mindset and iterating our processes.
- Move fast. We are less afraid of making mistakes than of missing opportunities if we move too slowly. We are a culture of builders and innovators.
- Be an owner. You are the expert and the ruler of your domain. If you see something broken, fix it or work with the team to make sure we’re always at our best. Always look for ways to improve on an organizational and personal level. for
More about our benefits (FTE)
for Whether you work in an office or in a distributed team, Bungalow is very collaborative and, yes, fun! To support you at work (and play), we offer some great benefits:generous free time to relax and recharge, beautiful offices, benefits for commuters, happy hours for the team and continuous learning. Now for the most important thing: we also carry top-notch dental, vision and healthcare insurance. We support you! forfor Notice to Applicant
- Identifiers such as real name, aliases, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number , passport number, social security number or other similar identifiers;
- Professional, educational, or employment-related information;
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us, including, but not limited to, demographic information, benefit information, or information about family members and dependents. for
We are currently implementing procedures to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus in and throughout the workplace. Therefore, we notify you that if you visit our offices and physical facilities for an interview, you will alsoWe may collect the following additional category of PI: Health and Medical Information. Specifically, we may collect your body temperature along with information on whether you have or display certain symptoms, such as fatigue, cough, sneezing, aches and pains, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, diarrhea, headaches, or shortness of breath, either You have recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any of these symptoms, and if you have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. forforWe will not collect any additional categories of personal information or use your collected personal information for any other purpose without providing you with additional notice in accordance with the CCPA. forfor ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.