Are you looking for a Job at Bungalow in United States
Bungalow is the largest and fastest growing cohabitation company in the United States. Our mission is to create a world where everyone can truly feel at home, wherever they want to live.
We work with homeowners in the United States to take the hassle out of property management and maximize their earnings so we can provide renters with the best homes the market has to offer.
And we know it can be difficult to live with roommates, but we believe it’s worth it. We are removing the hassle from moving and everyday life and delivering an affordable product that helps people live in cities where they have better access to opportunities.
Join our community! Bungalow is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the marketing strategy for both customers in our market, residents and homeowners. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, expert storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to work closely with product, design, growth, sales and customer experience to generate strong results. Within this scope, the role will lead initiatives related to product positioning and messaging, identifying intuition-based product opportunities, as well as defining strategy and communications for lifecycle campaigns. The role ultimately succeeds through performing experiments to continually improve performance throughout the customer journey.
The ideal candidate will demonstratea mastery of consumer insights to develop their own strategy, bring together cross-functional stakeholders to execute their plans, and confidently align senior leadership around those plans. Strong communication skills will be important and this person will be able to confidently share the roadmap to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels. This role interfaces directly with leadership, product managers, engineers, sales and marketing counterparts.
What will you do
- Be the voice of Bungalow for our customers; stay in constant contact with our customers to help Bungalow build better products
- Drive the marketing strategy, process and roadmap for product features, updates and new launches
- Defining our positioning and messaging, translating features and functionality into customer benefits
- Identifying the right segments, positioning, messaging and adoption tactics for new and existing products
- Create a strong narrative at every stage of the customer journey
- Incorporate into the product team to develop and influence the product roadmap based on customer needs and deeper insights
- Promote Lifecycle campaigns and trial plans to increase conversion
- Serves as a consumer expert for partners in products, sales and marketing on needs, behavior, motivation customer market trends and trends
- Build data-driven measurable KPIs for all businesses
Who are you
- 4-6 years of product marketing experience – B2C product marketing experience required; Bilateral market experience is an advantage
- You are a data-driven marketer with the ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement of processes and results
- You are a storyteller , translating insights and data into compelling narratives.
- It thrives on ambiguity. Fast paced, ever-changing, startup environment is for you.
- You are influential. You have experience building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial and expectant environment.
- You can easily zoom in and out on a problem. You like to come up with strategic ideas but are just as excited to roll up your sleeves and execute.
- You’re a great teammate. Your colleagues, managers and reporters are excited to partner with you.
- You are a player/manager. Willing to do whatever it takes, but also have the ability to hire a fantastic team.
- You have a winning mentality. Take ownership and do what it takes to win no matter what.
- A bachelor’s degree required; MBA in Marketing, Business or related fields an advantage
What we appreciate
- Build better. Always challenge the status quo, constantly seek ways to improve across the organization.
- Focus on impact. Ruthlessly prioritize and keep asking, \”Resize?\”
- Community first. We are always looking for ways to make our candidates, clients and teammates feel more at home. We are the stable and reliable sourcefor old and new members.
- Obsessed with feedback. We are constantly looking for feedback (from customers and teammates) in order to find ways to improve our experience in all aspects of the organization. We never settle for the status quo, we constantly drive progress and growth by challenging our mindset and iterating our processes.
- Move fast. We are less afraid of making mistakes than of missing opportunities by moving too slowly. We are a culture of builders and innovators.
- Be an owner. You are the expert and the ruler of your domain. If you see something broken, fix it or work with the team to make sure we are always at our best. Always look for ways to improve organizationally and personally.
Learn more about our benefits (FTE)
Whether you work in an office or in a distributed team, Bungalow is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some great perks: generous moments of relaxation and recharging, beautiful offices, commuter perks, group happy hours, and continuous learning! Now the most important: We also have world-class health, eye and dental insurance – we’ve got your back!
In progressof the application process, we may collect the following categories of IP for the purpose of evaluating you as a job candidate
- Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, social security number or other similar identifiers;
- Professional, education or employment information;
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us, including, by way of example, demographic information, benefits information, or family and employee information.
Currently, we are implementing procedures to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus in and around the workplace. Therefore, we are informing that if you visit our physical offices and facilities for an interview, we may also collect the following additional category of IP: medical and health information. In particular, we may collect your body temperature along with information on the presence or display of certain symptoms such as fatigue, cough, sneezing, aches and pains, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, diarrhea, headache or shortness of breath, regardless of whether you have recently been in close contact with someone who has shown any of these symptoms and whether you have recently been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information collected for other purposes without providing additional notice consistent with the CCPA.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org