Website Buena Vista Health & Recovery Centers
Are you looking for a Job at Buena Vista Health Recovery Centers in Chandler, AZ
About the work
Buena Vista Health and Recovery Centers is a growing, state-of-the-art health recovery center with multiple locations. We are currently looking for an EVS housekeeper to join our team of passionate healthcare professionals on our campus in Chandler, AZ.
This position works to maintain a sterile environment in and around the facility, maintaining a clean and germ-free environment that is constantly exposed to the spread of germs and disease. This role is also responsible for ensuring that all cleaning chemicals are used as prescribed.
The EVS housekeeper will be assigned to work day shifts, Monday through Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for, but not limited to, cleaning assessment rooms, waiting rooms, handrails, administrative staff offices and restrooms. This includes floors, windows, furniture and equipment.
- Final cleaning of guest rooms, including disinfection and making of guest beds, which may include cleaning of blood and other bodily fluids
- Distribute clean products towels, sheets, pillowcases and customer wash cloths
- Dispose of waste in waste baskets and disinfect waste baskets
- Proper disposal of medical waste products such as syringes, wound care waste, hand gloves , etc.
- Respond to urgent and emerging situations in relation tocleaning facilityenvironment
- Exhibits courtesy, tact and balance when interacting with customers, families and other employees
- Adjusts to fluctuating peaks in customer flow, acuity and other operational demands while maintaining the quality
- Performs other functions assigned by the administration
- 1 year experience performing household chores in a facility and a proven track record of excellent hygiene practice
- An understanding of the English language
- Knowledge of the general equipment sterilization process
- Willingness to keep an open mind to acquire new skills and knowledge while on the job, especially the use of chemicals and understanding of basic safety procedures
- Math skills required to properly mix cleaning agents according to manufacturer’s prescription
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Proven ability and/or inclination to follow directions and use common sense to know when and where initiative is needed
- Ability to work under exposure to dust
- Willingness to learn and ask questions, accept feedback and be responsible
- Team member and ability to work well with another team
- Ability to maintain a positive disposition
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within ever-changing priorities with enthusiasm
- DiplomaHigh School/GED
- Prior training in cleaning practices
Company: Buena Vista Health & Recovery Centers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com