Are you looking for a Job at Briljent in United States
Position title: Instructional Designer – Trainer
Report to: Project manager
Summary: This position will carry a mix of responsibilities including instructional design, e-learning, training, testing and training support. This role is part of a large system implementation project and flexible teamwork is required. Assisting the team with system testing and providing support for the training site is part of this diverse opportunity.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Sponsorships are not currently available.
• Educational design and development solutions, including but not limited to written course content, systems documentation and e-learning (Captivate)
• Develop quality training materials based on the ADDIE model of instructional design
• Write course content, practical scenarios, activities and assessments
• Consult team members, customers and subject matter experts regarding training needs and identify best business practices
• Provide enthusiastic training support to classrooms, small groups and individual end users
• Provide engaging and professional small group and/or classroom training for end users
• Possess a thorough understanding of instructional design principles, practices and adult learning theory
• Proven ability to develop a variety of str documents”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.