Are you looking for a Job at Brightline in United States
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for all children by providing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We are in the midst of a behavioral health crisis that we cannot ignore, especially when it comes to our children. 1 in 5 children has a behavioral health condition, but up to 80% still receive little or no help. Too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and too often parents feel alone and without the support they need. We can do much better. This is why we are here!
Brightline is bringing together a team of leading physicians, technologists, business leaders and creative thinkers to completely transform the aspect of behavioral health care. Together, we are building exceptional technology and real-world care to provide a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience for families. And we are all here to help children and families thrive.
About the role
We are looking for a behavioral therapist (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC) to join our care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal therapists, speech-language pathologists, prescribers, and trainers to support our members, improve our tools, and expand our services across the country.
- Provide exceptional care : support children and adolescents ages 3 to 17 andto their caregivers, using evidence-based approaches such as CBT and parenting training. (80% of the time)
- Support all aspects of each child’s or adolescent’s treatment by collaborating with other members of the care team, including coaches, therapists, and prescribers.
- Document your work, including session notes, care plans, and ongoing progress with high levels of accuracy and timeliness in our electronic health record.
- Support innovation and growth : provide instrumental guidance on our therapist workflows and tools to help us improve and grow. (15% of time)
- Participate in testing, iteration, and feedback sessions between Brightline teams.
- Bringing clinical expertise to our content and program development teams as we create engaging materials for our members
- Acquire new state licenses (with support!) to support families in various states as we grow. in all the country.
- Collaborate with your peers : Attend care team meetings ready to learn, teach, and communicate. (5% of time)
You will thrive in the role of behavioral therapist at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- Experience in providing child- and adolescent-focused CBT, particularly for anxiety, depression, trauma, and disruptive behavior disorders.
- Experience in models of care focused onfamily and a warm and attractive clinical style.
- Excellent skills to learn and use new technologies. Experience with delivery care via telehealth is preferred.
- The drive to be part of building something new: to work hard, be the best of yourself, and adapt to the constant change and evolution of a new company.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to share feedback between teams in a collaborative and solution-oriented way.
- An active state license such as LMFT, LCSW, LPC, or LMHC and enthusiasm for additional state licenses.
This is a remote location.
This function is available as part time (at least 20 hours per week) or full time (40 hours per week).
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants of all backgrounds and life experiences to apply.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org