Website Boston Market
Are you looking for a Job at Boston Market in Glendale, AZ
Here at the Boston Market, we are a long way from French fries. Are you looking to fuel your career, not just a watch? We have a career path suited to your personal and professional growth goals. Crew members will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, face challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more – it means flexible hours, healthy food, lasting friendships, and customer service we can be proud of every day.
We have jobs available for all part-time hourly positions including: servers, cashiers, carvers, cooks, drive thru and more.
WHAT’S FOR YOU?
- Discounted meals while on duty
- Corporate discount programs
- Daily payment opportunities
- Insurance medical, dental, eye care (eligible after one year anniversary)
- University collaborations
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors, including our work for Give Kids the World Village
Education and experience required
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work with flexible hours, including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Previous experience at the restaurant is useful, but not necessary. We will train you to prepare, serve or deliver home cooked meals according to the Boston Market method.
Boston Market Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Qualified candidates are considered for all positions regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status. ”
Company: Boston Market
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Glendale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.