Website Boston Market
Are you looking for a Job at Boston Market in Miami, FL
About the job
Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to fit your personal and professional growth goals. General Managers will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours, wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can be proud of every day.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Paid Vacation and Flex Time
- College Partnerships
- Free meals while you’re on the clock
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work for Give Kids the World Village.
Position Type / Expected Hours Of Work
This is a full-time position; with about 50 – 52 hours of work per week expected.
Required Education And Experience
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- 2 years’ experience managing restaurant operations, financials, and control systems.
- 2 years’ management or leadership experience coaching and mentoring team members.
- 3 years’ experience as a restaurantetail manager.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Company: Boston Market
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org