Website Boston Market
Are you looking for a Job at Boston Market in Gurnee, IL
About the work
Here at Boston Market, we are far from French fries. Are you looking to fuel your career, not just a time clock? We have a career plan suited to your personal and professional growth goals. Assistant managers will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours, healthy food, lasting friendships and customer service we can be proud of every day.
WHAT’S FOR YOU?
- Medical, Dental and Eye Insurance
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Paid Vacations and Flexible Hours
- College Partnerships
- Daily Pay Opportunities
- Discounted Meals While You’re Working
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors, including our work for Give Kids the World Village.
Job Type/Expected Working Hours
This is a full-time position; with about 50 – 52 hours of work per week expected.
Education and experience required
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance.
Boston Market Corporationis an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for all positions, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status. ”
Company: Boston Market
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Gurnee, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org