Website Bob's Discount Furniture
Are you looking for a Job at Bobs Discount Furniture in Chandler, AZ
Retail Office Associates
for Part-time and full-time career opportunities
for At Bob’s Discount Furniture, we have fun, we love what we do, and it shows in our expansive growth! Our retail office associates are the cornerstone of Bob’s success. Retail office associates treat our customers in a friendly and respectful manner and are champions of the \”Bob way\” of delivering a world-class customer experience, both in person and over the phone. Retail Office Associates are computer savvy, multi-tasking, strong interpersonal skills, and professionally minded team players who set a high standard for true customer service professionals. Retail Office Associates are responsible for providing exceptional sales support by processing sales orders accurately and efficiently while maintaining a positive mindset. Our retail office associates possess strong customer service skills with the ability to identify root causes to help customers in an efficient, timely and empathetic manner. forfor \”No fake sales, no fake gimmicks, just low prices and value every day!
for We call it Bob’s Way because nobody does it better! \”- Bob Kaufman, Founder and President Emeritus
forAt Bob’s we understand that there are many companies you can choose to work for, so along with exceptional opportunities for career growth, we offer a fun, team-oriented work environment, and great benefits! forfor The benefits and advantages
- If you’re feeling bad, we’ve got you covered! We offer national health, dental and vision coverage
- Vidaseguro – Basic employer paid life insurance, with the option to add voluntary life insurance too!
- 401 (k) Profit Sharing Plan – Generous Company Match!
- Paid sick/personal days
- Paid vacations, sick days, holidays and your birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more? Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a retail schedule (weekends, nights and holidays)
- Need an advance payment? Take advantage of Bob’s rescue program.
- Do you have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob’s Helping Hand program. Bob’s cares and is here to help
- And so much more! for
Many of our benefits are paid for in whole or in part by Bob’s Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees. forfor Labor responsibilities
- Enter customer orders in the system accurately and completely
- Process the payment to the appropriate accounts
- Respond incoming calls and respond to customer inquiries in a timely and courteous manner
- Schedule deliveries that are convenient for the customer and comply withCompany procedures
- Keep all orders open and politely communicate the status with customers
- Responsible for the security of cash and other legal tender.
- Prepare daily deposits in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Work daily reports in accordance with Company requirements
- Assist Office Manager as needed
- Help with cafeteria, showroom displays, labeling, and other tasks as needed to help maintain a customer-friendly showroom in accordance with Bob’s standards Discount Furniture
- Flexibility to work a 5-day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (Saturdays and Sundays full-time, either part-time) and most holidays.
- Strong knowledge and competence about Microsoft Office products
- Excellent way of speaking
- Strong cash handling skills
- Excellent verbal skills and auditory
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and make decisions
- Good coordination skills
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks of their position. forfor ”
Company: Bob’s Discount Furniture
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.