Website Bob's Discount Furniture
Are you looking for a Job at Bobs Discount Furniture in Chandler, AZ
Product Support Associates
forFull and Part Time Career Opportunities
for Product Support Associates are TEAM members within the Bob’s Discount Furniture organization and play a critical role in ensuring that stores receive and display merchandise consistent with the company’s core values and creative vision. ; assist and enable stores to meet established sales expectations. The primary role of a Product Support Associate is to work with store management and visual merchandising to maintain; warehouse security, showroom merchandising standards, receiving and inventory guidelines and to perform day-to-day back-end operations in accordance with the guidelines established by the Company. forfor \”No fake sales, no fake gimmicks, just low prices and value every day!
for We call it Bob’s Way because nobody does it better! \”- Bob Kaufman, Founder and President Emeritus
forAt Bob’s we understand that there are many companies you can choose to work for, so along with exceptional opportunities for career growth , we offer a fun, team-oriented work environment – and great benefits! forfor The benefits and advantages
- If you’re feeling bad, we’ve got you covered! We offer national health, dental, and vision coverage!
- Life Insurance – Basic employer-paid life insurance, with the option to add avoluntary life insurance too!
- 401 (k) Profit Sharing Plan – Generous Company Match!
- Paid sick/personal days
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays, and your birthday. After all, your birthday must be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more? Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a retail schedule (weekends, nights and holidays)
- Need an advance payment? Take advantage of Bob’s rescue program.
- Do you have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob’s Helping Hand program. Bob’s cares and is here to help
- And so much more! for
Many of our benefits are paid for in whole or in part by Bob’s Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees. forfor Labor responsibilities
- Receive and ship (load and unload) Bob’s merchandise respecting all the guidelines established by the Company to limit shrinkage
- Display scenario and/or departure in preparation to receive merchandise according to visual guidelines
- Assemble Bob’s merchandise carefully, working conscientiously to limit damage
- Coordinate and prepare unsold merchandise for your shipment
- Expedite customer Product pickup in accordance with Company guidelines
- Actively assist in taking Inventory as needed
- Display The Bob’s Way with all interactions with the Client
- Observe and maintainBob’s Discount Furniture safety requirements
- Contribute to and keep clean a back-end work environment (warehouse/warehouse) and showroom
- Assist with Café tasks as per indications
- Other assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Flexibility to work a 5-day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (Saturdays and Sundays full-time, either part-time) and most holidays.
- Ability to work within teams and follow instructions
- Ability to listen actively
- Ability to communicate effectively and use communication tools appropriately
- Ability to move and lift objects
- Ability to contribute to the overall success of the Store
- Professionally minded and the ability to grow professionally
- Proven track record of retail or back-end warehouse experience
- A player team with the desire to exceed expectations
- Customer service experience
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks of their position. forfor ”
Company: Bob’s Discount Furniture
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.