Blackboard Job in United Arab Emirates – Field Marketing Specialist, Middle East
Are you looking for a Job at Blackboard in United Arab Emirates
About the job
Field Marketing Specialist, Middle East
Remote – UAE
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
At Blackboard, we believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices, but who we are as a company.
For more information about Blackboard Inc. and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
This role works in our Global Marketing organization and is responsible for supporting the creation and implementation of effective program strategies that are aligned with the go-to-market goals and objectives for our products and services solutions.
As Field Marketing Specialist, Middle East, you will be responsible for supporting the demand and lead generation campaigns with a focus on executing field-ready programs, and then tracking and reporting on their results with the objective of generating incremental pipeline for existing and new products and services. You’ll support the Director of Field Marketing, EMEA with coordinating activities to align to the execution of the region’s Marketing plans. You will support the Blackboard Marketing plan for the Middle East by leveraging messaging, influencing the marketplace, capturing customers and prospects, and generating, nurturing, and converting pipeline for all platforms.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Helping to maintain a repeatable and sustainable field-ready demand and lead generation process, conversion programs, and marketing campaigns that provide measurable improvement in growth
- Supporting the creation of integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, co-marketing campaigns, existing product upsell and cross-sells, and new market development
- Managing post campaign and event lead processing; formatting, contact info research, lead descriptions, sales assignments, lead uploading, etc.
- Utilizing demand generation tools, resources, and agencies for campaigns and programs and reporting purposes
- Providing support in the development of programs to manage pipeline opportunities in support of sales
- Providing support for primarily online and occasional face-to-face event campaigns, execution steps, content requirements, reporting templates, and supporting systems management
- Providing support for event campaigns, execution steps, content requirements, reporting templates, and supporting systems management
- Executing regional, cross messaging and content campaigns that support sales and client retention strategy with a global mindset
- Working with marketing operations to build campaign segments and research new list sources
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentation decks as needed
- Providing support for events including trade shows, conferences, and industry events
- Copywriting and developing content to create marketing assets
- Promoting sales support and sales communications as part of ensuring the success of demand generation programs
- This role requires approximately 25% travel
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business, or equivalent work experience
- Project management, event planning, and campaign execution skills
- Creative thinker
- Go-to-market plan execution capabilities
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High-Tech experience
- Experience managing and creating marketing automation campaigns, working with Salesforce, and working with telesales/telemarketing teams
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Req ID: 524
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.