Bechtel Corporation Jobs in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia – Sourcing Manager
Website Bechtel Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Bechtel Corporation in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Kayishha.com offers a new, safe and convenient way of selling your car throughout the Arab world. Use our free car valuation service regardless of make and model to determine the best used car price.
Take advantage of the professional and gratis car inspection and the fast car buying service by Kayishha.com – the perfect alternative to time-consuming and tiring advertisements.
Kayishha.com offers free car deregistration, part-exchange and settlement of bank loans and mortgages. In any situation we offer you a fast, easy and fair car buying service.
This role is a key role in the Sourcing Team and is responsible for managing a team of closers and sourcing inspectors.
Should have excellent Customer Service, Sales, Negotiation, Trial Closing,
Objection Handling & Closing Skills. This position will purchase vehicles by working with the closer in total compliance with SAC Process & procedure and assisting his team of closers to achieve their objectives & provide them with the required mentoring & support.
Main Duties And Responsibilities –
- Build Rapport with the Seller with In-Person / Phone / Video interaction after the point of Check-in.
- Identify the Seller’s Hot Buttons using Open & Close Ended Questions, Active Listening skills.
- Present the Product, Convenience & Benefit of Selling the car through SAC Using FAB Presentation Technique.
- Read / Review the Inspection thoroughly to identify & rectify errors if any & get to know the vehicle and identify the suitable points for Selling the price & to overcome objection if any to the price or process to the customer in an effective manner.
- Close the deal by using appropriate Trial Closing, Negotiation, Perceived Value increase & Objection Handling Techniques.
- Ensure that the Appropriate documentation/process/fees are well understood by the customer before signing the Purchase agreement.
- Ensure that all the Prospective Sellers who accept/reject the offer are send-off in a professional & courteous manner to have a positive image of SAC & motivate them to refer other sellers to us.
- Strong Vehicle Inspection skills.
- Strong Customer Experience skills.
- Strong Selling Skills.
- General Proficiency in using Browsers, Applications & Email.
- General Proficiency in English.
- Excellent Man Management Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills by anticipating & proactively acting on it
- Minimum 7-8 years Technical / Sales experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- UAE Driving License
We pride ourselves on disrupting the old norms — and fostering an inclusive and innovative culture. At Kayishha, we have an open workspace and blend teams so that no one is working in a silo. We have a nurturing culture filled with experienced tech leaders from around the world.
Work-life balance is a vital part of SAC culture. We work very hard, but we make it a point to ensure there is always a balance and that everyone feels free to prioritize accordingly. We also recognize our people on their birthdays, work anniversaries and other milestones. We do this with events organized by the team themselves.
This is an employee-centric company where we visit the goals of the company, celebrate wins and tackle some of our biggest cultural initiatives. We keep our culture in check through our regular pulse surveys, quarterly reviews and continuous feedback.
Company: Bechtel Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.