Website Bear Down Kitchen
Are you looking for a Job at Bear Down Kitchen in Greater Tucson Area
About the work
Here at Boston Market, we are far from French fries. Are you looking to fuel your career, not just a time clock? We have a career plan suited to your personal and professional growth goals. Crew members will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours, healthy food, lasting friendships and customer service we can be proud of every day.
We have jobs available for all part-time positions including: Servers, Cashiers, Sculptors, Cooks, Drive Thru and more.
WHAT’S FOR YOU?
- Discounted Meals While You’re Working
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Daily Pay Opportunities
- Medical, dental and eye insurance (eligible after one year anniversary)
- University partnerships
- We are actively involved in philanthropic endeavors, including our work for Give Kids the World Village
Required education and experience
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Previous restaurant experience is helpful but not necessary. We will train you to prepare, serveor deliver home-cooked meals the Boston Market way.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for all positions, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status. ”
Company: Bear Down Kitchen
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Greater Tucson Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.