Website Beacon Group
Are you looking for a Job at Beacon Group in Tucson, AZ
BACKGROUND: Since 1952, Beacon Group has been creating opportunities for people with disabilities in southern Arizona, Phoenix, and beyond. As a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, Beacon serves more than 1,700 people with disabilities each year. Beacon offers job training and placement, supported and in-center employment, and day treatment programs to help more than two-thirds of working-age people with disabilities who are out of work. As a Beacon employee, you can be part of fulfilling our mission and improving the lives of people with disabilities. forfor POSITION INTRODUCTION: Provide training and one-on-one support services to a male client who will be doing gardening/outdoor landscaping. The client requires constant supervision. The applicant must be a male due to the nature of the position. forfor Duties and responsibilities
- The candidate must be patient, compassionate, trustworthy and a man.
- Experience working with adults with disabilities, a bonus.
- Health Behavior Experience an advantage.
- Ability to balance, bend, stand, walk, kneel, turn, stretch, climb, and sit.
- Ability to lift/carry and push/pull for 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions such as heat, cold, humidity, dust, noise, etc.
- Ability to drive and travel independently to various sites.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, clients and the public.
- Ability to learn and use the equipment. for
- Must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be able to pass all drug screening and background tests.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a fingerprint authorization card.
- You must have a valid AZ driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Able to work effectively with staff, the client, and the public. for
HOURS AND WORKING HOURS: from 7:30 a. m. at 3:30 p.m. m. Monday to Friday. forforWe are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and encourage all qualified women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply. If your disability requires accommodations, please talk to us, as we will be happy to work with you. ”
Company: Beacon Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.