Are you looking for a Job at BAT in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
BAT is evolving to the pace, truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition we have set ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come and be part of this journey!
BAT PAKISTAN SEARCH A N E-COMMERCE EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL E-commerce manager
POSITIONING OF ROLE AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for the main custodian for all activities related to e-commerce; from strategy development to operational execution. This will require the individual to be practical, collaborative across functions, and highly connected to the digital world to develop consumer-centric strategies.
Report to Business Development Manager
Reporting level Manager
Geographical scope Pakistan
What you will be responsible for
- Ensuring effective and efficient use of field force resources.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of local, regional and global initiatives needed to support and drive business
- Develop and implement full year e-commerce strategy to deliver key performance indicators. Proactively devise and define innovative and highly effective digital marketing and e-commerce strategies designed to deliver measurable business results and drive growth throughdigital. Turn insights and ideas into actionable strategic plans and roadmaps
- Manage everything online to drive the consumer funnel from awareness to conversions; which includes all areas related to traffic acquisition, sales, conversions and reconnection.
- Report the results to the team on digital marketing (Return on Investment – ROI) and continually improve direct creative channels to maximize ROI, and traffic to GMV.
- Directly control and manage digital marketing channels through PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX and Paid Social Media.
- Research the market to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve the user experience and e-commerce capabilities, also by exploiting third-party agencies for activations and provision of services
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Practical experience in the management and maintenance of e-Commerce websites/portals
- Knowledge of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of attribution models, website speed optimization, A/testing B, management ofconversions, sales path optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Expertise in software such as Google Analytics, Power BI, Sales Force, Magento
- Ability to work both strategically and activation/operational. Practical/self-taught strategist.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to create sophisticated data dashboards
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our goal of creating a better tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what’s possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT employees in more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, built in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Financial Times Diversity Leader and International Women’s Day Winner for Best Practices
- Seal Award Winner – One of the 50 Most Sustainable Companies
APART, REALIZE, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork are the basis of everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and better prepared to achieve our business goals. Come and bring your difference! ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org