Website Consult Recruitment
This Job Listing is about Consult Recruitment in Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand 2022
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing practice in Auckland CBD with a key focus on annual accounts, tax returns and high quality business advice.
As a senior member of the BAS team, you’ll be working closely alongside the Principal and other team members on a range of clients from different industries.
- Owning the end-to-end tasks for an established portfolio of clients
- Preparation of financial statements, tax planning & other compliance duties as well reviewing the work of junior staff members
- Managing work flow and ensuring that the jobs are completed within the set budget
- Managing the relationship and contact with clients
The ideal candidate
- Past experience in a New Zealand Accounting firm at a reviewer level
- Solid working experience of Xero packages as well as Xero add-ons.
- Strong knowledge of NZ IRD tax requirements
- Stakeholder management and ability to communicate directly with clients
- Past experience in engaging with outsourced providers
Culture & Environment
With a broad client portfolio you’ll be exposed to advisory work and direct client contact from day one. The Principal of the firm believes in an open door policy allows for the best working environment and encourage their staff to create and maintain full client contact and interaction.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for someone who would like to grow their BAS and client management experience in a CA firm that is rapidly growing their presence in the Auckland accounting advisory market.
Keen to chat before applying? Please reach out to Harry Dev Singh for a confidential discussion on 0204 048 4824 or [email protected]
- Growing CA firm in ramp up mode
- Auckland CBD
- 100K-130K base plus benefits
Company: Consult Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Application Deadline: N/A