Bankwest Customer Specialist – Jurien Bay (part time) in Bankwest 2022 at Jurien Bay, Western Australia, Australia
This Job Listing is about Bankwest in Jurien Bay, Western Australia, Australia 2022
- Want to make a real difference to customers lives and help achieve their goals?
- Be part of the Brilliant Orange culture; we bring empathy and a human approach
- Access to first class learning and development pathways
Our Jurien Bay Branch is looking for a customer service professional to join our multi-channel team on a part time 4 day/we basis.
We’re open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to serve customers face to face. On Tuesday and Thursday we’re closed to assist with our customer’s enquiries over the phone. Together we deliver brilliant customer experiences.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Holding needs based conversations with our customers, building genuine long-lasting relationships in person and over the phone.
- Providing efficient, accurate and quality solutions across all customer segments
- Resolving customer queries and complaints in a timely and professional manner, at first point wherever possible.
- Keeping up to date on Bankwest products and assisting customers with products such as home loans, personal loans, credit cards and savings accounts
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience in a customer service role where you have built rapport and supported customers to achieve their goals
- Excellent active listening skills
- Confidence when speaking to customers in person and over the phone
- Curiosity and willingness embrace new challenges and learn new skills
- A passion and sense of enthusiasm for providing brilliant customer service
Our fluid workforce opens up opportunities to develop your career in many different avenues within the bank whilst living in the regional community you love.
Don’t wait, apply today!
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 27/10/2022
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jurien Bay, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.