Bankwest Business Development Manager – East Coast in Bankwest 2022 at Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
This Job Listing is about Bankwest in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 2022
At Bankwest we are growing our East Coast Mobile Lending Teams and are now searching for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
Our lending teams exist to make our customer’s lives easier. Whether a customer is buying their first or second home, investing in a property, refinancing, building or renovating, we’re there to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Our Business Development Managers are the type of people who thrive on creating long-lasting relationships and developing and leading the execution of business development plans.
See yourself in our team
As our Business Development Manager, you’ll be the primary relationship contact for all third party business partners.
Reporting into the Executive Manager, this leadership role exists to support the Mobile Lending channel to deliver better customer outcomes.
More specifically you will:
- Be responsible for developing and leading the execution of the East Coast Business Development Plan
- Arrange and deliver upskilling to leaders and lenders on the East Coast
- Liaise with and manage national introducer relationships based on the East Coast
- Leading and leveraging our WorkPerks programme
- Ensure risk is at the forefront within the team by delivering education and awareness
- Use Continuous Improvement mindset and methodology to continue to improve the channel for customers, colleagues and referrers
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have
- Extensive sales and people leadership experience in retail banking or home buying.
- Experience in business development
- Previous partnership management or extensive senior stakeholder management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Australian home buying market.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Home lending knowledge regarding credit, product, process and systems.
You can be you
At Bankwest, we attribute our ongoing success to our customer-focused people and vibrant culture. We promote flexibility to balance your work and home life and ensure you achieve your career goals and personal needs. Bankwest is adopting new ways of working and embracing new technologies to meet rapidly changing customer needs in today’s digital economy.
Don’t wait, apply today!
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 27/10/2022
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.