Website Bankers Healthcare Group
Are you looking for a Job at Bankers Healthcare Group in United States
About the work
Are you ready to join a growing team that values productivity and has an award-winning culture focused on transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to highly qualified and licensed professionals, representing the best of traditional and FinTech credit. BHG is currently looking for entry-level professionals with experience in sales, customer service and business experience to be Associate Account Executives. This position is ideal for college or university graduates looking for an exciting career and a place where they can learn and grow.
Our Associate Account Executives earn a competitive base salary, unlimited commissions and exceptional benefits – along with world-class training (90-day sales training) and support. If you’re persistent, smart, thrive on friendly competition and are looking for your next big adventure, then BHG is the place for you.
Who you are
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about providing innovative solutions to current and potential customers. You excel at communication and presentation and are experienced in working closely with clients to assess needs. You are self-employed, ambitious, and successful in a fast-paced environment where you can market and promote the company’s products and services to current and potential customers.
What will you do
- Executivesassociated accounts will use independent judgment and judgment to analyze and evaluate information relating to the client’s assets, income, debts and decide which financial resources and loan products best meet the client’s financial needs and circumstances, and advise clients accordingly. the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products
- Market and promote the company’s products and services to current and potential customers
- Our top sales professionals show strong prospecting skills, including ability from engaging in high-level unsolicited calls to qualifying and closing new accounts.
- Document activities using our CRM
- Track new leads and referrals resulting from phone and field activities
- Establish and maintain current relationships with customers and prospects
What you need
- Bachelor Highly Preferred
- 1-5 years of experience in a professional environment, preferably with evidence of prior sales success – not necessarily necessary
- Proven demonstration of intellect, motivation, executive presence and sales acumen
- Competitive nature. You want to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates to do the same.
Why You Should Join BHG
Some of the benefits you can expect from joining BHG include
We strive to provide amenities, opportunities,events and programming that support the interests of our teams, while promoting the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified.
- 100% monthly health insurance premium coverage
- Competitive PTO and Vacation policies
- Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
- Onsite gym membership and access, with personal trainers and certified nutritionists on staff
- Company Sponsored Training and Certification Opportunities
- Monthly Awards Ceremonies in that top performers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
- Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
Company: Bankers Healthcare Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.