Website Bank OZK
Are you looking for a Job at Bank OZK in Polk County, AR
- Job ID: 10230
for J ob Purpose and scope:
for Responsible for assisting the Digital Banking administration in all tasks within the Digital Banking department, including the enrollment and maintenance of customers in Voice Banking, Internet Banking, debit cards/ATMs ATMs, online account opening and ATM/mobile deposit review, and providing assistance./orientation to branch employees. Performs an initial problem analysis when problems occur in the system. forfor Essential job functions
- Helps branch employees with problems related to digital banking.
- Verify, request and process debit/ATM cards.
- Verify and enroll customers for online and mobile banking.
- Verify and assist clients in opening accounts online.
- Verify and perform an ATM/mobile deposit review review.
- Perform routine customer and branch maintenance requests on debit cards/ATMs.
- Makes routine maintenance requests on customer accounts in Voice and Internet Banking.
- Scan and index Digital Banking forms.
- Answers phone calls related to customer service when necessary.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance at work.
- Follow Bank policy, procedures and guidelines. for
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of digital and online banking systems
- Knowledge of imaging systems
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate excellent and effective customer service skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Ability and desire to respond quickly to customer needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to solve problems on and/or complex accounts
- Ability to demonstrate precision, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with management and staff at all levels
- Ability to train and guide junior staff
- Ability to learn, follow and inte rpreting Bank policies and procedures
- Ability to work extended hours as needed to achieve work goals
- Ability to use computers and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook for
Equipment used in work performance/work environment
- Fax machine
Main labor demands (physical/mental)
- Decision making
- Problem solving
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all required job functions, duties, skills, and standards. Other job functions, duties, skills, and standards can be added. Management reserves the right to add or change job requirements at any time. forfor Job requirements
for Basic qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience using a computer is required, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience interacting with people and showing excellent service skills, demonstrated through work, military and/or education, required
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and provides consideration for the employment of qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status. disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local laws. Member FDIC. ”
Company: Bank OZK
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Polk County, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com