B2B Sales Field Agent in Digitise 2022 at Lilongwe, Central Region, Malawi
This Job Listing is about Digitise in Lilongwe, Central Region, Malawi 2022
Job TitleCommission Agents CloserJob Variations Ticket CloserLocationRemoteWorking Hours & Salary Offered
This is an uncapped aggressive commission earning position with no base salary. Full Time Equivalent (FTE) On Target Earnings (OTE)
What’s In It For You…
- We offer a guaranteed lifetime commission on all client deals you bring to the table.
Gross/Total Sales Commission (not margin/profit only commission)
- You’ll benefit from 15% commission on closing any clients that have been sourced via the lead generating department who turn into customers, as well as commission on any recurring services such as hosting, maintenance, support, etc. If the customer continues to grow thanks to your efforts, your commission will continue to grow too.
- This ongoing commission is backed by contract and continues for the duration of the client’s work with us, even if you leave us.
- We’d like to continue to reward you for your work even if ‘life happens’ / events change, and this also keeps the door open should you ever wish to return.
Support & Culture
- We will train, empower, and mentor you to close deals and to achieve your targets.
- You’ll be joining a fun, friendly, and geographically diverse team who love what we do.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND…
About Our Business…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we are Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accredited, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
If you’re a megastar at selling a comprehensive range of web design & web development websites and or IT Support, to new clients, as well as sourcing and generating new business opportunities, then this is the role for you….
The Role – What’s It About…
We’re looking for tenacious High-Ticket Closers with multiple years of high-ticket, intangible B2B selling experience who will work with our prospective professionals.
This is an uncapped high commission earning position with no base salary. A typical website design/development deal usually has a value of R200 000.00 minimum so your commission on each lead you generate for example could be R20 000.00
Additionally other incentives and bonuses would greatly increase your earnings. We typically work on deals much larger on a regular basis so lead deal earnings would be much higher.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) On Target Earnings (OTE) in the first year is realistically expected at a minimum R100 000.00. FTE OTE second year R200 000.00.
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills – 2 To 4 Years’ Experience In
- Create, source, or close sales on web design, web development websites and or IT Support qualified leads or opportunities
- High-ticket, intangible B2B Digital Agency sales experience
- Proven Sales experience in IT Support / IT Managed Services and or have sold websites
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and tenacity to succeed in fast-moving sales technology
- IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Possess genuine curiosity, and an ability to inspire passion and action in others
- Must have a “closer” mentality, an infectiously positive attitude, and drive to win
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive, a self-starter, and fiercely determined
- Keen to learn new technologies and techniques
- Polite and professional at all times
A High Level Of Proficiency In
- Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly targets, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a customer-focused environment
- Time management and fast pace are essential as is being a quick learner, with hands-on training
- Provide sound information and advice, identify the needs of the customer, and provide the right solution
- Providing feedback on customer trends and requirements
- Fluent and excellent English speaking is a necessity
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lilongwe, Central Region, Malawi
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.