Are you looking for a Job at Avnet in Chandler, AZ
for Performs a variety of distribution center activities related to one or more of the following processes: packing, shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, stock handling, warehousing, distribution, and inventory support. It provides an efficient, cost-effective and high-quality service to meet current and future demands. forfor Main responsibilities
- Fulfills warehouse inventory orders and meets customer requirements and inspection/testing processes. Ship orders within time commitments and complete all documentation. Communicates with leader/supervisor regarding any compliance issues or issues.
- Receives, unpacks and inspects incoming materials and products and verifies written orders. Returns defective materials.
- Ensures that documentation, such as packing lists, shipping labels, and other similar documents, is complete, accurate, and properly processed.
- Identify, research and participate in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
- Maintains and updates systems as needed.
- Other assigned tasks. for
Work level specifications
- Acquire basic skills through work experience or formal training to perform routine tasks.
- Tasks are routine, repetitive and manual in nature with minimal complexityor variation and specific to the job.
- Work is done under supervision with detailed instructions. Priorities are provided for getting the job done.
- Interacts primarily with immediate colleagues within the assigned team. Depending on the nature of the role, you can respond to requests from others in the organization.
- The impact of decisions is mainly limited to the job of the position. for
- Typically requires less than one year of related experience. for
Education and certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- May require standing for extended periods and lifting up to 50 pounds
- May require forklift certification
- May be required to meet specified visual acuity standards if final inspections are performed
- Requires the ability to stand, squat, squat, squat, turn, and work at heights greater than 15 feet
This position will have access to the ITAR product and therefore will be authorized to access the product. This position requires the employee to be a U.S. citizen or national, OR a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101 (a) (20), or a protected person as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1324b (a) (3). forforThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, dutiesand skills. forforAvnet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status. , sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. , disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This nondiscrimination policy also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate religious employees with dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or accommodation in applying for a posted position, please contact our Human Resource Services Center at (888) 994-7669. ”
Vacancy Type: $41,000/yr – $69,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com