Are you looking for a Job at Avnet in Chandler, AZ
About the work
Process customer returns and generate all related documentation.
- Answers questions, provides necessary follow-up, and initiates related correspondence.
- Verifies material part numbers and quantity and enters return/damage/brief information into the system.
- Ensures that documentation such as Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) and other similar documents are complete, accurate and properly processed.
- May work with customer to provide repair quotes and obtain customer approval and purchase order (PO) for repair.
- Ensures process failures (IPF) are addressed promptly by working with quality and integration teams to understand the scope of the failure.
- Also works with inventory control and the supplier to ensure that the correct steps are taken to dispose of material in a timely manner.
- Identifies, investigates and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include several key performance metrics.
- Other functions as assigned.
Job Level Specifications
- Acquire basic skills through work experience or formal training to perform routine tasks.
- Tasks are routine, repetitive, and manual in nature, with minimal, job-specific complexity or variation.
- The work isperformed under supervision with detailed instructions. Priorities are provided for carrying out the work.
- Interacts primarily with immediate colleagues within the assigned team. Based on the nature of the role, it can respond to requests from others in the organization.
- The impact of decisions is mainly contained for the work of the job.
- Typically requires less than a year of related experience.
Education and certification(s)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- May require standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 55 pounds
- Requires basic computer, email, telephone and communication skills
- May require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- May require forklift certification
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They should not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and abilities.
Avnet is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This non-discrimination policy alsoapplies to religious practices of dress and appearance. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and appearance practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for a job at Avnet and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a advertised position, please contact our Human Resources Services Center at (888) 994-7669. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.