Are you looking for a Job at Avnet in Chandler, AZ
Performs a variety of distribution center activities related to one or more of the following processes: packing, shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, inventory management, warehousing, distribution and inventory support. Provides a high quality, cost effective and efficient service to meet current and future needs.
- Fulfill orders from stocked inventory by meeting customer requirements and inspection/test processes. Ship orders on time and complete all documentation. Communicate with your manager/supervisor about any order fulfillment issues or issues.
- Receives, unpack and inspects incoming materials and products and verifies written orders. Returns defective materials.
- Ensures documentation such as packing lists, shipping labels and other similar documents are complete, accurate and properly processed.
- Identify, investigate and participate process and procedure improvement opportunities, to include various key performance metrics.
- Maintain and update systems as required.
- Other assigned tasks.
Job level specification
- Acquires basic skills through work experience or formal training to perform routine tasks.
- Tasks are routine, repetitive and of a manual with minimal complexity or variation and specific to the job.
- The job is performed under supervisionwith detailed instructions. Priorities are provided for the execution of the work.
- Interacts primarily with immediate colleagues within the assigned team. Depending on the nature of the role, it may respond to requests from others in the organization.
- The impact of decisions is primarily contained in the work of the job.
- Typically requires less than a year of related experience.
Education and certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- May require standing for extended periods of time and lifting up to 50lbs
- May require forklift certification
- You may be required to meet specified visual acuity standards if completion of final inspections
- Requires the ability to stand, bend, bend, squat, twist, and work at heights greater than 15 feet
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and competencies.
Avnet is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and job applicants regardless of race, skin color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristicFrom law. This non-discrimination policy also applies to religious clothing and grooming practices. Avnet will meet employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not pose undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a secondment position, please contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669. ”
Vacancy Type: $41,000/yr – $69,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.