Are you looking for a Job at ATT in Rock Island, IL
About the work
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job at AT&T as a Customer Systems Technician can provide just that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company-provided vehicle, and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our customer systems technicians work indoors and out to test and repair equipment and restore service for our customers.
What You Will Do as an AT&T Customer Systems Technician
- Repair and troubleshoot network or customer’s home
- Working outdoors in all types of weather
- Working at high heights (could include ladder and/or pole)
In addition to strong communication skills, our customer systems technicians should have the following:
- Valid State Driver’s License
- 300 Pound Weight Limit Due to Safety Restrictions
- Ability to Sense Wire and Cable Color Differences
- AT&T will consider candidates qualified for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.
- Eligibility in pre-employment screening:
Study Guide for Pre-employment Screening (click the link below to open the study guide)
Mechanical Technical Test (TMT III)
JobCategory: Technical ”
Vacancy Type: $36,000/yr – $54,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time
Job Location: Rock Island, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org