Website ATI Physical Therapy
Are you looking for a Job at ATI Physical Therapy in Tempe, AZ
About the work
Give your career the boost it needs and be remarkable with ATI!
This is an opportunity to join the best and fastest growing Physiotherapy Company in the world, while learning great skills that will help your personal and professional growth.
ATI’s Central Scheduling Agent team is dedicated to providing a five-star customer experience for prospective patients who come to ATI physical therapy. As a Central Scheduling Agent, you will provide the best solutions and options for our patients and callers. You will be responsible for supporting the overall admission process for all patient referrals received via telephone calls and facilitating outbound calls for referrals received via email or fax within the standards set by the department in a friendly and upbeat manner.
The position requires the ability to accurately identify the most convenient clinical location that will best meet the patient’s needs, accurate data entry into account setup, and establishing strong professional working relationships with internal working partners.
Full-time position with advantages.
- General working hours: 10:30 am to 7 pm Monday to Thursday, 9:30 am to 6 pm Fri.
- Medical, dental and ophthalmic benefits
- Paid free time, Paid holidays, sick time
Your Goal at ATI
As part of the agent’s teamBy centrally scheduling, you’ll provide an exceptional and memorable first impression for incoming patients by accurately following our established admissions processes.
- You will also create and document patient accounts accurately and efficiently work effectively with internal business partners and ensure that all follow-up work is completed.
- You will provide nothing but the highest level of customer service.
- You too work in a team – get started and have a strong work ethic.
What’s cool about this job
- You’ll support our patients in a fun, collaborative, sales-oriented environment while sharing important and relevant information with callers who promote choice and features.
- You will collaborate with other departments and our clinics to ensure that patient needs are met.
- You will create warm, welcoming and productive relationships with external business partners that include doctors, lawyers, nurses, case managers and other healthcare groups .
- You are encouraged to productively engage and participate in team meetings, meetings and training.
- You will be part of a strong internal team focused on caring for the needs of our patients.
This is an opportunity to join the best and fastest physical therapy company in the world, while learning great skills that will help your personal and professional growth.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent inbound and outbound telephone relationship building skills, assessing the needs of potential new patients and communicating the value of ATI’s physical therapy services.
- Ensuring and accurately scheduling a query for each referral according to departmental workflows.
- Complete all required steps in established reference input workflows and supporting all work queues within SLAs.
- Input needs all information on allsystems.
- Complete all follow-up work with potential patients and internal/external business partners.
- Demonstrate superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be open, flexible, and demonstrate cross-training ability to support similar work areas across the department.
- Understand and exercise the use of internal management escalation processes to resolve any barriers to scheduling referrals, patient or caller concerns.
- Composure, professionalism, friendliness and empathy in all interactions with callers and team members.
- Great attention to detail, superior customer service skills, and multitasking skills with strong computer skills are required with effective critical thinking.
- Comply with the Core Values of the ATI Way.
- The qualified candidate will be ready to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
Preferred 1 year experience in a customer service environment with some industry knowledgeof health.
A High School Diploma or Equivalent (preferably a university degree in a health-related field). ”
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.