Website Astrologer Yogendra Private Limited
Are you looking for a Job at Astrologer Yogendra Private Limited in India
About the work
The position of marketing manager is to determine the demand for products and services offered by a company and your competitors and identify potential customers. It also consists of developing pricing strategies with the aim of maximizing the company’s profits or market share, ensuring the company’s customer satisfaction, and overseeing product development or monitoring trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- • Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and fairs business, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers to market products and services;
- • Develop pricing strategies, balancing company goals and customer satisfaction;
- • Direct the hiring, training and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities;
- • Assess the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenses, research and development allocations, and projected return on investment and lost profits;
- • Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services
- • Identify, develop and evaluate the marketing strategy, based on knowledge of the objectives of the establishment, featuremarket factors and cost and profit margin factors;
- • Start market research studies and analyzes your findings;
- • Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines or services, analyzing business evolution and monitoring market trends.
Qualifications and Requirements
- • Four-year Bachelor’s Degree;
- • Ability to pay full attention to what other people are saying and use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- • Ability to persuade others to change their mind or behavior and to be aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react the way they do.
- • 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
Skills (in order of importance)
- • Reliability – The job requires being trustworthy, responsible and trustworthy and fulfilling obligations.
- • Attention to Detail – the job requires careful detail and meticulous completion of tasks.
- • Cooperation – work requires being nice to others at work and showing a good-natured and cooperative attitude.
- • Integrity – work requires being honest and ethical.
- • Leadership – Work requires a willingness to lead, take control, and provide input and guidance.
Company: Astrologer Yogendra Private Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org