This Job Listing is about IQVIA in Athens, Attiki, Greece 2022
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. IQVIA is present in more than 100+ countries around the world.
IQVIA Consulting Services is the world’s leading, specialised advisor on critical business issues in the life sciences. We are the strategy arm of IQVIA, offering end-to-end management consulting to the biopharma industry. It is our sole focus on life sciences, deep expertise in key commercial and technical areas, unique access to proprietary data, and in-market presence around the world that allows us to achieve our mission of making a positive long-term impact on healthcare.
The Financial Investors Consulting (FIC) team is part of IQVIA’s Global Consulting Services business unit. The team focuses on partnering with financial investors (e.g. private equity, venture capital, hedge funds) to support healthcare and life sciences investment decisions and offer them value-creating partnerships that maximize their ROI. This includes (but is not limited to) commercial and technical due diligence, asset and target screening, growth strategy and exit/divestment strategy.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
Role & Responsibilities
As an Associate/Associate Consultant in the IQVIA FIC team, you will be responsible for supporting M&A, due diligence and investment-related consulting projects. Every project will be different but a sample of the responsibilities you can expect are:
- Supporting the delivery of projects to address client questions, primarily in the areas of due diligence (buy- and sell-side), asset/portfolio/company valuation, asset screening and growth strategy
- Contributing to project teams in the development and delivery of client deliverables including analysis of IQVIA and public information sources, conducting primary research with industry experts and independent secondary research
- Translating data and research findings into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key investors and decision makers
- Participating in internal and client meetings and supporting the presentation of project findings to the client
- Supporting development of IQVIA’s engagement with financial investors across areas within and outside of consulting services
- Supporting overall FIC team and broader consulting initiatives to elevate our capabilities, including (but not limited to) the development of intellectual property, marketing materials, training and development, recruitment and go-to-market approach
- Supporting business development, including working in a team to develop proposals and presentations with senior support
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
Candidates interested in joining our Financial Investors Consulting as an Associate Consultant should have:
- An undergraduate/master’s/PhD degree in life sciences, economics/business, or engineering
- 1-3 years professional experience in consulting, corporate development, or within a financial institution (e.g. private equity, venture capital) with a focus on M&A / commercial due diligence within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sector
- Experience focused on engagements related to transactions / external investments (due diligence, valuation, asset identification, growth strategy, forecasting) is an advantage.
- Experience advising clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry and/or financial investors
- Experience working in multi-disciplined teams and good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and thinking
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis with ability to translate data analysis and qualitative insights into strategic implications for senior investors. Experience interpreting financial results / P&Ls is a plus.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, business and report writing
- Avid interest in the healthcare and life sciences industries and knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Ability to work under pressure and produce timely, high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, Attiki, Greece
Application Deadline: N/A