Assistant Manager CIBG Operations – KYC Remediation (MGN Pakistan) in Mashreq Bank 2022 at Pakistan
Website Mashreq Bank
This Job Listing is about Mashreq Bank in Pakistan 2022
About the job
- Monitor & Control of Reconciliation and all control activities and fulfill regulatory requirements of the bank and regulatory authorities.
- Process all KYC updates with agreed TAT with zero error and as per bank policy and guidelines.
- Ensuring completion of daily control and functional checklist (DCFC) activity for AM’s and ensuring both Maker/Checker are completed without fail.
- Manage daily escalations and pass on feedback to both maker and checkers.
- Review, maintain and improve the productivity count & quality percentage of KYC remediation team consistently.
- Create & maintain SOP & Process update tracker.
- Responsible to publish the daily, weekly & monthly dashboard.
- Execution of RCSA as per the guidelines.
Key Result Area
- Detailed understanding of Maker and checker process and be flexible to shuffle between roles to support business requirements.
- Prepare MIS reports and dash boards as per requirements and in line with SLAs, KPIs & KRIs enriching records and documents to comply with KYC regulations and other regulations as per the guidance received.
- Able to meet timelines and turnaround completed cases to meet SLA agreements without compromising quality.
- Able to identify red flags and judge the need for Issue.
- Ability to work independently and deliver against commitments.
- Maintain & update procedural changes in SOP from time to time, and ensure team is familiarized on changes.
- Maintain and keep the units Risk Register up – to – date.
- Review the RCSA periodically for changes.
- Analyze QC observations trends and take corrective actions i.e. drive knowledge share sessions, feedbacks & coaching’s to bridge any process gaps in the team & Individuals.
- Participate in meetings with Compliance from QC perspective on behalf of Compliance Operations.
- Ensure OIRs are raised as per the requirement
- Ensure accepted Customer Complaints are raised in PRISM in a timely manner.
- Analyze errors and proactively contribute towards reduction of errors.
- Conduct risk process reviews.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Detailed understanding of UAE CB Banking Regulations.
- Detailed Knowledge & experience in KYC AML Due Diligence, across all risk levels & legal entity types.
- Proficient in MS Excel for the purposes of publishing MIS reports to the senior management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Result oriented & willingly undertakes new challenges, responsibilities/assignments.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.