Website GovTech Singapore
This Job Listing is about GovTech Singapore in Singapore, Singapore 2022
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an “outside-in” view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation – a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
GovTech is tasked with harnessing info-communications technology and related engineering for public sector transformation. The Governance Group within GovTech designs and implements progressive policies that continuously raise the technology standards and respond to the ever-changing nature of security threats. The group has also put in place an effective compliance framework and works with all government agencies to achieve this.
If you are someone with strong IT audit and compliance background and passionate about technology, looking for opportunities to work with a team of practitioners and leading industry experts, we welcome you to join the Governance Group.
As a Manager, Audit and Compliance, you will join a team of audit professionals responsible for the whole-of-government (WOG) IT audit and compliance management, covering over 100 government agencies.
What you will be working on:
- Develop and customise audit programmes / security audit checklists to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls in mitigating IT risks.
- Plan, develop and conduct annual policy compliance and process audits, technical audits on critical systems and infrastructure.
- Manage agency interactions, including briefings, conduct of audit fieldwork, management responses and follow-up actions to ensure on-time and on-target execution of audit plans.
- Review audit findings and assess agencies’ and Whole-of-Government overall state of ICT governance and risks.
- Formulate mitigation plans to improve state of overall ICT governance.
- Work with multiple agencies at the working and management levels to assess current situation and identify recommendations to address the gaps.
- Monitor and validate audit findings to ensure control remediation is effective and root causes have been addressed.
- Plan, source and actively manage outsourced augmentation of internal capability, to deliver the committed deliverables.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in IT discipline, or equivalent.
- Possess professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and cloud security certification.
- Minimum 8 years ICT experience, preferably with at least 4 years in ICT audit and/or compliance management. Audit experience and knowledge related to cyber security, cloud application development and commercial public cloud platforms would be a plus.
- Prior experience leading audits and conducting audit fieldwork and has good working knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance, governance and internal controls.
- Strong understanding of technology, IT management processes, technology risks and internal controls.
- Prior experience in application development and cloud application development preferred.
- Able to deliver quality and thorough work, with eye for details.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round.
- Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours
Company: GovTech Singapore
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A