Assistant Controller in HiBob 2022 at Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
This Job Listing is about HiBob in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New-York, Netherlands, Australia, Berlin, Lisbon and Tel-Aviv.
About The Role
We are growing our finance team to support our continued international growth. In this position, you will play a major role in implementing accounting policies, ensure compliance with accounting standards and enhance finance processes.
You will support the preparation of the consolidated financial statements and will function as the organization accounting expert.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, accounting expert and most importantly, a team player to join our fast-growing company.
What Will You Do
- Enhance and implement accounting processes, controls and systems.
- Support the preparation of the consolidated financial statement according to the US GAAP.
- Work in close coordination with Corporate Finance functions on accounting and period close related activities.
- Periodically review and update the Company’s accounting memorandums.
- Serve as the finance organization’s subject matter expert on accounting and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to guide on technical accounting, policy or process issues.
- Work closely with the Company’s external auditors and consultants to ensure approved accounting policies are adhered .
- Review revenue contracts for application of appropriate revenue recognition following relevant accounting literature and the Company’s revenue recognition policy.
- Design and execute certain key revenue controls including revenue recognition policy for new products and services.
- Responsible for accounting related calculations, measurements and evaluations.
- Will supervise tax accounting and will review tax calculations
- Participate in other finance ad-hoc projects and analysis.
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- CPA with at least 3 years experience in a Big 4 accounting firm – a must
- Proficient knowledge of US GAAP – a must
- Excellent English- a must
- Strong EXCEL experience
- Detailed-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skills – Independent, multi-tasking ability, team player, and high attention to detail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.