Website Hanesbrands Inc.
This Job Listing is about Hanesbrands Inc. in Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica 2022
This position is responsible for cash application, audit assistance and other misc. cash related duties.
- Apply daily cash receipts to AR customer accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Pull statements from banking websites and provide daily reports on cash receipts
- Partner with the Credit department to obtain remittance documentation.
- Maintain database of customer remittances.
- Process transactions associated with month-end closing.
- Ensures adherence to GTS procedures and guidelines supporting internal and external control environments.
HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a well-known clothing company who has been loved by their consumers around the world for its comfort, quality, and value. We focus in creating the right fit to every body and we want to do it with the highest standards of sustainability.
HBI employs more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world’s best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. Our company has built a strong reputation for workplace quality and ethical business practices, and we launched an aggressive 2030 goals to improve the lives of people, protect the planet, produce very sustainable products, and support the communities where we operate.
We are looking for #FullPotential talent to start our new best in class Costa Rica SSC project. We offer extensive opportunities for creative thinkers, passionate contributors and key team players that might think out of the box to improve our services. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture and have 0 tolerance for discrimination, harassment, bullying or other social behaviors that could impact our employee’s life. We offer a hybrid work schedule and competitive benefits. HanesBrands is looking for people who challenge the ordinary and seek to innovate in order to create the future. If this is you – come join our global team! We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to change the ordinary into the extraordinary!
- Associates degree preferred, in lieu of degree will consider a combination of education and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- SAP & Oracle Experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge and prior experience in cash application.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills including Excel PivotTables and Formulas.
- Proficient in Spanish and English.
Benefits We Offer
- Benefits vary by country
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- 401(k) & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Paid Parental Leave
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Associate Discount
- Professional Development Programs
- Community Outreach & Volunteering Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & On The Job Training
- And More..
Company: Hanesbrands Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
Application Deadline: N/A