Website Carrefour România
This Job Listing is about Carrefour România in Bucharest Metropolitan Area 2022
Are you ready to accept the challenge to innovate retail as we know it? We are looking for a new colleague who will join us to build a modern new business model, as an Asset Manager.
- Formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for our stores portfolio in order to ensure the development of the BU/Country strategy;
- Be responsible for overall positioning of our assets, enhancement of cash flow and asset value.
- Ensure the design of our locations, respecting the elements necessary for the retail activity (especially for access ways and the flows of customers and goods).
- Coordinate the store design projects for expansions, renovations and remodelings related to commercial and technical equipment necessary.
- Implement preventive maintenance processes to allow qualitative continuity of technical assets in stores in line with budget.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets and reports which cover financial performance of assets.
- Work closely with Property Management teams to maximize tenant mix and to manage the assets to improve store operations and to enhance the customer experience.
- At least five years related working experience in Asset Management or Electricity Management
- Extensive experience in Retail shopping Centers is a plus
- Degree in Engineering/ Real Estate/ Finance or equivalent would be desirable
- Good knowledge about local providers of assets
- Analytical thinking, coordination and process optimisation skills
- Ability to communicate with different levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure, resilience
- Presentation skills (written and spoken) -advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English
*If your profile matches the roles in Carrefour World, you will be contacted by phone to be part of our selection process.
What We Offer
The Carrefour World is about people, so we are making sure to offer you a blend of benefits meant to boost your personal and professional growth. Our team is focused on making you well welcomed and inspired, to help you easily integrate into a pleasant, diverse, and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees and customers, and we adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols to ensure a safe environment for all.
Carrefour Romania will process your personal data for the recruitment process, based on your consent expressed by submitting the application. You can find more details on how we will process your personal data by consulting our extended information note, available here: https://carrefour.ro/corporate/cariere/privacy-policy
We at Carrefour, encourage people with disabilities, those from ethnic minorities or those in difficulty and/ or disadvantaged groups who want a job, to develop professionally, to gain skills and to enjoy the same opportunities as others! We value equality of opportunity and inclusion and support diversity in our teams, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, skills, experience. Currently over 70% of our employees are women, which we support through various initiatives in terms of their professional development, both through mentoring programs and individual plans.
Come and apply at Carrefour!
Company: Carrefour România
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucharest Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A